Feed Your Soul
A soulful 16-week online course with Kerryn Nilsson-Linne.
The only holistic lifestyle program that will guide and support you to make peace with your plate and cultivate deep, whole-hearted love and respect for your body. If you’ve been looking for the path to radiant, blissful health and wellbeing, today is your lucky day. You’re in the right place!
Maybe this sounds all too familiar...
You’ve been trying to get your life and health back on track for what feels like FOREVER now, but you can’t seem to stick to your diet or create sustainable wellness practices and healthy habits.
It feels like everyone else is doing all the ‘right things’ — yoga, meditation, juice cleansing, dry body brushing, oil pulling, detoxing, and more — and they’re all seeing amazing results as their energy levels soar and their happiness rises.
But your energy levels are constantly dipping like a roller coaster.
- Your Instagram feed is giving you serious #bodyenvy
and your exercise routine feels more like a painful punishment than an invigorating, holy-mama-this-feels-good kind of self-care practice.
- You’ve tried every type of diet under the sun.
Paleo, keto, raw vegan, raw till four, low-carb, vegetarian, no sugar, no gluten, no dairy — you name it, you’ve tried it. Is there a magic potion no one has told you about?
- You’re tired of counting calories, fed up with feeling tired, sluggish, and bloated, and disheartened
by food cravings that are constantly derailing your efforts to eat healthily. Hellooo cookies and chocolate!
If you’ve ever felt frustrated trying to figure out food…
Or even confused with HOW to take care of your body & overwhelmed by all the conflicting health information out there…
Feed Your Soul is for you!
Imagine loving what you see in the mirror every day and feeling like the most powerful, vibrant, stunning version of YOU.
It’s possible to…
- Enjoy eating and nourishing your body with wholesome, delicious food that YOU love.
- Naturally gravitate towards foods that your body thrives on, and give up the restrictive diets, calorie counters, and yo-yo bingeing.
- Love every inch of your body and rock your summer bikini without thinking destructive thoughts about.
- Enjoy staying fit and keeping your body in its best shape because it makes you feel energised, joyful, and sexy.
- Take time for yourself to slow down, practice self-care, and release habits and addictions that no longer serve you.
It’s time to feed your soul and visualise your dream life.
It’s yours for the taking!
Feed Your Soul is made up of…
Everything I know about holistic nutrition and eating psychology.
You’ll learn the exact tools, practices, and techniques I use with my 1:1 coaching clients to lovingly guide and support you on your health journey. This course is the culmination of over 10 years of education and professional experience as a Holistic Nutritionist and Eating Psychology Coach.
12 easy-to-follow live video classes.
Enjoy 45-60 minute video classes where we’ll dive deep into the principles, teachings, and core coursework of each module. These classes will include practical tools and guidance, as well as plenty of homework take-aways.
8 live group coaching sessions.
Every 2 weeks, Kerryn will host a live 60-minute group coaching session where you can submit questions and receive personalised support with the course material or anything else you need help with.
PLUS, you’ll receive exclusive access to these BONUS resources…
12 x printable playbooks.
Every class is accompanied by a printable playbook full of powerful questions, practical activities and journaling prompts to support you to dive deeper and experience inner shifts.
MP3 audio recordings of each live class.
You’ll receive MP3 recordings of each class in case you can’t make it to the live training or you would prefer to listen to the content while you’re out and about. Simply download the recordings to your phone and tune in (or re-listen) any time you would like!
Recorded meditations and affirmations.
Listen to recorded meditations and affirmations about body love, self-forgiveness, and gratitude throughout the 16-week program to reinforce positive thinking. You’ll LOVE your new-found confidence, self-acceptance, and courage to live your inner truth.
Easy access to course material (via your email inbox) AND access to my private Facebook community.
All of the resources used in Feed Your Soul are sent to you via email, which you will be able to access any time. You’ll also be invited to join my Facebook community where you can share your experiences with other course participants.
Take a look at what you’ll learn
in each of the 4 learning modules:
- Module 1: Awareness
- Module 2: Empowerment
- Module 3: Food Fears & Feelings
- Module 4: Pleasure & Satisfaction
In this module, you’ll learn what true nourishment is. We’ll explore WHY you want to change, and uncover any emotional patterns or behaviours that might be holding you back from living your best life.
- Learn about diet culture, the diet-binge cycle, and what true weight loss really means. We’ll look at your personal diet history, your food and body story, and how your eating habits have affected your life.
- Discover how to cultivate more self-compassion and self-care. We’ll explore self-forgiveness in a guided meditation and assess your current self-care practices to see where you might be falling short. I believe sustainable health starts in your heart — it’s the inner work that really matters!
- Become aware of the way you’ve been talking to yourself. How would your relationship with food and your body change if you only had one week to live? Are you holding yourself back from true happiness?
In this module, you’ll learn about empowered eating. We’ll explore the benefits of eating SLOW, the metabolic power of relaxation, and the biochemical burden of stress. Learn what your true dietary needs are and why you probably need more vitamin “O” (oxygen). Plus, discover new self-care practices that actually feel like self-care!
- Find out which foods will ‘fill’ you and what your physical hunger triggers are. We’ll dive deep into why we eat and when, how to overcome those pesky food cravings, and what your hungry habits are.
- Digestion begins in the mind. We’ll discuss mindful eating and have some fun with a left-handed eating experiment and the ‘I EAT Script’. Your thoughts are powerful, let’s use them to your advantage!
- Understand your food rhythm, the seasonal cycles, and the metabolic gift of sleep. Learn how to nourish your body from the inside out and use your Empowered Eating Journal to analyse how the food you are eating is making YOU feel (no matter how ‘healthy’ it is).
In this module, you’ll learn about emotional eating and how your deep-rooted fears and childhood beliefs about food might be impacting your health. We’ll explore ‘forbidden’ and ‘restricted’ foods, and how to change your attitude to make peace with your plate.
- Identify your family ‘food rules’ and uncover your inner eating voice. You’ll learn the difference between healthy and unhealthy self-talk about food, and how to shift toxic nutritional beliefs.
- Did you know the gut and brain are inextricably linked? Learn how to tune into your body and listen to your gut wisdom to achieve total body health. We’ll dive deep into indigestion, bloating, and other common tummy ailments.
- Guilty of emotional eating? It’s time to kick stress to the kerb and learn beautiful healing practices to change the way you deal with your emotions. We’ll discuss powerful strategies to overcome self-sabotage and set you on the path to the dream life you deserve.
In this module, you’ll learn why pleasure and satisfaction are the MOST important nutrients. We’ll dive deep into movement and exercise, explore what it means to embody an idea, quality, or feeling, and chat about the body positive movement.
- Healthy living doesn’t need to be gruelling, punishing, or hard work. With the right tools, attitude, and routines it can be rewarding and fun! We’ll take a look at your ‘pleasure inventory’ and explore your barriers to movement.
- Learn about food quality and food wisdom, and how to make eating more enjoyable and satisfying. We’ll discuss post-eating reflections, body bashing awareness, and what quality eating and living mean to you.
- Let’s talk about the comparison trap! You’ll learn about body appreciation, self-respect, and how to be more grateful for your beautiful body. Discover tools to rejuvenate your soul and celebrate your worthiness!
In Feed Your Soul, you’ll be guided into a deeper connection with food and your body over 16 powerful weeks. Get started creating your epic, out-of-this-world dream life...
About your instructor
Hey wellness seeker! I’m Kerryn — a Holistic Nutritionist and Eating Psychology coach who is hooked on helping you live a happy, healthy, and meaningful life.
I’m passionate about teaching you how to make peace with food, love your body, and reclaim the time and energy you’re losing to diets and diet culture. By inspiring you to make simple, but life-changing adjustments, I’m here to guide you to shut out the noise, tune in, and take life back into your own hands.
For years I struggled with anxiety, self-criticism, and poor eating habits just like you! I know exactly how it feels to hate your body, compare your appearance to others’, and be stuck in a never-ending loop of diets and binge-eating.
When I met my first coach, I began to stop, slow down, and hear my inner voice. I listened to my heart and stopped avoiding my feelings. I faced my pains and fears head on, and I started making new choices.
I took better care of myself, followed my intuition, and let my heart guide my decisions. I made changes to my diet and lifestyle and was amazed at the effect it had on my life. Everything felt calmer and fresher like my mind and body had been spring cleaned!
Eventually, I decided to pursue a career in health coaching and earned all the necessary qualifications. Over the past 6 years I have been honoured to support women (and men!) with holistic nutrition and eating psychology in my 1:1 coaching practice.
What people love about West Coast Wellness
I was lucky enough to have Kerryn recommended to me earlier this year. I initially thought I would be getting a well-needed kick in the pants regarding health and nutrition and was elated when it turned out to be so much more. Kerryn used a scientific and gentle approach to help me identify specific and achievable improvements in my everyday life. She showed me that very simple adjustments could make massive differences. Her approach is conversational, holistic and completely non-judgemental. Every session left me feeling inspired and excited and her soothing voice pops into my head whenever I need a little motivation.
Kerryn has taught me how to navigate, unpack and let go of my emotional and guilt ridden love-hate relationship with food. Kerryn creates a really safe space for women to completely open up and explore our mindset and behaviours without fear of judgement or ridicule. Each session was really well planned and full of inspiring and insightful information and exercises. I highly recommend Kerryn and her programme to anyone struggling with body confidence, stuck on the diet wagon, or just unsure of how to find that right balance when it comes to food’
What have others asked before
joining Feed Your Soul?
+ - Can I take the course at my own pace?
It’s a live course, so to get the most out of it I’d recommend you move through the modules as best you can as we go. The 4th, 8th and 12th weeks have no new content so you can find time to catch up here. In saying that, you will have lifetime access to the materials so you can come back to anything that you have missed or want to revisit if need be.
+ - Do I get ongoing access to the resources?
YES. They will be right there in your email inbox whenever you need them. You can also download all the files from your emails and keep them to look back on.
+ - How much time per week will I need to allow to do this course?
I would recommend around 2 hours per week. The videos will run for between 45-60 minutes. They can be downloaded as Audio MP3s and listened to at any time. You will also need to make time to work through the playbooks, and every 2 weeks there will be a 60-minute live coaching call (in the Facebook group).
+ - Do I need to live in Perth / Australia to do this course?
NO. This course is 100% online so anyone around the world can enrol. Even the playbooks are editable PDFs, so you can do the course from anywhere you have access to WiFi and your laptop/computer.
+ - My issues are really complex. Will I receive individualised support in this course?
Yes! There are 6 x Live Group Coaching Video Calls where you can receive personalised coaching support from me! The calls are hosted every 2 weeks as live video sessions over Zoom. You can submit questions in advance and watch all of the replays whenever you want.
+ - What if I can’t attend the live calls?
You are welcome to send me through any questions prior to the call and I’ll do my best to answer them for you on the call. These can be kept anonymous if requested. Replays of the call will be sent via email.